Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage, founded in 1957, is known for offering luxury service across the GTA for homes in every price range. In the face of larger franchises across Ontario, this independent brokerage has thrived, boasting over 280 sales representatives in 6 offices throughout the GTA including Muskoka, Huntsville and Prince Edward County. We love being part of this vibrant and cultured region. Our continuing support of 225 charitable organizations every year has allowed us to maintain asolid reputation as a successful and socially responsible corporation. Today, Harvey Kalles Real Estate agents, upon association, align themselves with an iconic Toronto brand. Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage is synonymous with integrity, honesty, and success. No other real estate brand has more impact.
When working with a Harvey Kalles Real Estate professional, you will have access to:
- A trusted team of professional sales representatives dedicated to serving your personal real estate needs.
- A wealth of knowledge and expertise in the GTA real estate market.
- The current, fair market value of the home you want to purchase so you don’t overpay.
- Everything currently available on the market within your criteria, as well as insight into what is coming to the market soon.
- The most relevant and up to date market information available.
- Highly skilled negotiators working on your behalf.
When Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage is acting as a buyer’s agent, we must do what is best for you (the buyer), and confidential information that a buyer shares with us must be kept confidential. On occasion, the brokerage will be acting as a dual agent for both the buyer and the seller. Both parties will have to consent to this arrangement in the Buyer Agency Agreement. In this case, we must be impartial and equally protect the interests of both the buyer and the seller.
THE BUYER’S AGENT
When you engage the services of your own personal agent, it is a legal and ethical duty for them to discuss ‘Agency’ with you. It is their obligation to explain Buyer Agency so that you can choose the best agency for your needs. When you first meet with your agent, you will be given a brochure entitled, Working with a Realtor. It is a concise overview of agency relationships, alternatives and their benefits. This will precede the signing of a Buyer Agency Agreement which must be entered into before an offer is signed. The Buyer Agency Agreement will explain the services that Harvey Kalles Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage and your agent will provide, as well as our obligations to you. Written representation agreements are mandatory for all real estate agents who represent a buyer.
FINDING THE RIGHT REAL ESTATE AGENT FOR YOU
The Toronto Real Estate Board has more than 70,000 licensed real estate professionals. That’s a lot of choices. Each agent and their support team will bring their own unique strengths and styles. With that in mind, it’s important to select a knowledgeable, experienced agent, whose personality and approach are most compatible with your personality and objectives.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- Knowledge of the neighbourhood.
- Understanding the kind of home you are looking for.
- Personal fit. This agent will be working with you closely and acting on your behalf. It is imperative that you trust your agent.
Remember, the real estate agent is your front-line to success. Take your time in selecting the right person or team.
Contact us to receive your copy of Harvey Kalles Real Estate's Home Buyer's Guide.